We’re Hiring: Join The Flock!
We’re growing and looking to add a brewer to our production team! Experienced applicants please email [email protected] attention: Shawn. Accepting applications though February 28, 2020.
The Brewer position will operate on a shift rotation and is responsible for all aspects of the brewing process including brewing, fermentation, cellaring, finishing and sensory evaluation. The role requires a team oriented, responsible, and self-motivated individual with a passion for craft beer and a strong desire to continue learning to support the growth of the industry.
- Reports to Production Manager
- Maintain a safe working environment and follow all safety protocols
- Wort production on 10bbl two vessel and 20bbl 4 vessel brewhouses
- Fermenter and Brite Tank CIP
- Cellar monitoring, yeast handling and pitching
- Covering Cellar duties during absences or rotation
- Assisting in Packaging
- Maintain a clean, sanitary and organized work environment
- Proper documentation of all tasks performed
Compensation and Benefits
We offer a transparent and unique work environment with an emphasis on teamwork and innovation. Compensation and benefits include:
- Competitive base salaries with bonus structure
- Paid Time Off
- Free beer, merchandise discounts
- Professional Development opportunities
- Educational background in brewing or related areas
- Minimum of 2 years professional brewing experience at a 3k+ bbl / year brewery, 10+ bbl brewhouse
- Experience with wild fermentation
- Sensory Evaluation skills
- Cicerone and/or BJCP Certification
- Strong communication and teamwork skills
- Positive, proactive with an upbeat attitude
- Ability to stand on feet for 8+ hours
- Ability to lift 55 lbs on a consistent basis
- Shift Flexibility: (1st, 2nd with occasional weekend shift availability)
Sound like you? We’d love to hear from you! Email Shawn: [email protected] now through February 28, 2020.