Black Sheep Party
NEW DATE: Saturday 12/5/20 from 12-9P!
Join us for our 3rd Annual Black Sheep Party of dark beers and family misfits. We’re releasing a variety of heavy hitting dark beers, like Wolves in the Piano, Empress Rising: Mole, Empress Rising: Red Wine, False Face, and The Good Son.
2020 lineup will also include adjuncts and vintages of our stouts. Live music will also begin at 3pm inside The Aviary, performance by Wallaby Lane.
There are NO reservations available for this event, seating will be on a first come first serve basis.
This will be a socially distanced event. MASKED ARE REQUIRED. There were be multiple serving stations to keep lines uncrowded and moving. This will be an outdoor event with limited indoor reservations available via our online store.
See below the full list of limited releases including full vintage line ups, variants, adjuncts, cask pours and MORE:
- Wolves in the Piano | Infused with Bridge City Coffee on Cask
- Empress Rising | Neapolitan Variant (draft only)
- Empress Rising | Mole (draft/cans)
- Empress Rising | Red Wine Aged (draft/bottles)
- Wolves in the Piano | Peanut butter Brownie Variant (crowler only)
- 2019 False Face | Barrel Aged Sour Stout (draft only)
- Wolves in the Piano | Gin Barrel Variant (draft only)
- Good Son | Apple Pie (draft only)
- Good Son | Cherry Lime (draft only)
- Empress Rising Vintages 2018, 2019, 2020 (draft only)
- Wolves in the Piano Vintages 2017, 2018, 2019, 2020 (draft only)
- Nights Like These Irish Pub Styled Blended Pours