Black Sheep Party
IT’S BAAA BAAA BAAAAAAACK!
Start the long holiday weekend off with us at our 3rd Annual Black Sheep Party. Think of it as family therapy. You know, when you escape from home time with family and have a beer or three with friends as therapy.
In sticking with the Black Sheep vibe we’re releasing your very favorite heavy hitting dark beers, like Wolves in the Piano, Empress Rising: Mole, Empress Rising: Red Wine, False Face, and The Good Son.
This year we’re taking it up a notch by inviting breweries who make the best in stouts and big bad beers to pour at the party.
There are NO reservations available for this event, seating will be on a first come first serve basis.
This will be a socially distanced event. MASKED ARE REQUIRED. There were be multiple serving stations to keep lines uncrowded and moving. This will be an outdoor event with limited indoor reservations available via our online store.
See below the full list of limited releases including full vintage line ups, variants, adjuncts, cask pours and MORE:
- Wolves in the Piano | Infused with Bridge City Coffee on Cask
- Empress Rising | Neapolitan Variant (draft only)
- Empress Rising | Mole (draft/cans)
- Empress Rising | Red Wine Aged (draft/bottles)
- Wolves in the Piano | Peanut butter Brownie Variant (crowler only)
- 2019 False Face | Barrel Aged Sour Stout (draft only)
- Wolves in the Piano | Gin Barrel Variant (draft only)
- Good Son | Apple Pie (draft only)
- Good Son | Cherry Lime (draft only)
- Empress Rising Vintages 2018, 2019, 2020 (draft only)
- Wolves in the Piano Vintages 2017, 2018, 2019, 2020 (draft only)
- Nights Like These Irish Pub Styled Blended Pours