Beer Release Pre-Sale: November 19
Gimme all the stouts, please.
We’re pumped for the 2018 release of our seasonal stouts. In addition to flock favorites Wolves in the Piano and False Face, we’ve added a new brew to the mix: Empress Rising (Molé). We’ll release these three beers on Wednesday, 11/21 at the brewery. They will be available on draft and in cans and bottles on a first-come first-serve basis. Once they’re gone, they’re gone.
How in the heck does a pre-sale work?!
We’re offering a super limited number of cases of each beer up for online pre-sale. What’s so rad about this?
- You can purchase the beers ahead of time, without fear you’ll show up and it sold out on site.
- You don’t have to be in Greenville! Buy online from anywhere. Proxies (21+) are welcome to pick up for you.
- You have a full two weeks to pickup brews, so no worries if you’re out of town or unable to get to the brewery on release day.
- Online shop goes live Monday, 11/19 at noon.
- Package pickup starts Wednesday, 11/21 at noon in the Birdhouse.