Pour some Sunshine on me.
It’s almost time for the 2020 release of C’Mon Sunshine, our GABF gold (2018) and bronze (2019) medal-winning Brett beer.
We’ll release C’Mon Sunshine on Wednesday, February 26 at the brewery. It will be available on draft and in small format green bottles on a first-come first-serve basis.
Bottle Pop-Up Party!
We’re making this release even brighter with a Pop-Up Bottle Party. Score a bottle of this year’s Sunshine AND enjoy a night of funk first beers with friends.
- 6-8pm in the Aviary
- $20 for entry and unlimited cellar pours AND a bottle of C’Mon Sunshine to take home
- A knockout, ridiculous, WTF lineup of vintage and rare bottles from our favorite breweries – all saved from past Funk Collectives
- Max 50 people
Can’t be here for the release party? We got you covered with our online pre-sale option, going live Wednesday, February 6 over on the shop site.
How in the heck does a pre-sale work?!
We’re offering a super limited number of cases of C’Mon Sunshine up for online pre-sale. What’s so rad about this?
- You can purchase the beer ahead of time, without fear you’ll show up and it sold out on site.
- You don’t have to be in Greenville! Buy online from anywhere. Proxies (21+) are welcome to pick up for you.
- You have a full two weeks to pickup brews, so no worries if you’re out of town or unable to get to the brewery on release day.
- Online shop goes live Wednesday, 2/6 at 8pm.
- Package pickup starts Wednesday, 2/26 at 4pm in the Birdhouse.